|Title||Start date||End date|
Bupa's roots (founded in 1947) and global headquarters are situated in the United Kingdom. The main countries that comprise their operations are the United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Poland, Chile, South Africa, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Brazil, Turkey, Mexico, Ireland, and the USA. Bupa has a presence in the Middle East, across Latin America, Asia, as well as in Saudi Arabia and India.
Bupa Australia and New Zealand form part of the overall Bupa Group. Bupa is a global healthcare company, who proudly reinvest their profits into providing improved healthcare to benefit both current and future consumers worldwide.
Bupa was officially ranked the 5th best company by LinkedIn in the United Kingdom back in 2019. And the prestigious Forbes World's Best Employers List ranked Bupa 83rd out of a total of 750 global organisations in 2020.
Bupa's seven core values are at the heart of everything they do:
1. Bupa are passionate about what they do and strive to provide the absolute best health and care for their customers,
2. Bupa has a caring philosophy, which means they treat all people with kindness and respect,
3. Bupa seek to understand by listening, and they do this by being open, honest, and embrace diversity,
4. Bupa are authentic and honest in nature and means, and they say what they mean, and mean what they say,
5. Bupa proudly take ownership and accountability for their actions
6. Bupa is not afraid to speak up or be gallant and brave when required to be,
7. Bupa goes above and beyond to ensure they give their customers the most extraordinary customer experience - every time.
Bupa had formally stated gross revenue totalling GBP 12 billion in 2020, and their subsidiary companies include Sanitas, Bupa International, and Acıbadem Sigorta.