|Title||Start date||End date|
Vodafone Australia Corporation is an Australian telecommunications company that has brands providing fixed and mobile broadband services. The Vodafone mobile network can cover more than 24 million Australians, and Vodafone has initiated the deployment of their 5G mobile network. Vodafone has the NBN fixed broadband services available in all capital cities and a selection of regional centers.
Vodafone Australia turned out to be a division of TPG Telecom Limited after the merger between TPG Corporation Limited and Vodafone Hutchison Australia Limited, in August 2020. As of 31 December 2020, the Vodafone mobile customer base was almost 6.00 million and the fixed broadband base had approximately 120,000 customers. Their unique consumer and enterprise schemes involve a $10 mobile roaming and a no lock-in handset plan for their mobile customers.
The entire Vodafone Australia Corporation business employs approximately 1,600 people in their Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide offices, with a customer service contact center based in Hobart, Tasmania with approximately 120 Vodafone company owned retail outlets throughout all of Australia.
Vodafone Australia has a deep understanding and extensive business links to sustainability, responsibility, and accessibility initiatives.
A few of the key business relationships and endeavors that Vodafone Australia are involved in are:
• Australian national security
• Emergency warnings and emergency safety situations
• Tribesta social media application sponsorship
• Supporting customers with convenience needs
• Local community engagement
• Partnering with us initiative for B2B engagements
• Reducing all telecommunication carbon emissions
• Reducing waste
• Recycling old mobile phones
• Mobiles, base-stations, and personal health